High Pressure Compact Regulator Type 555
The SRG Adjustable High Pressure Compact Regulator in connection with the SRG cylinder valve reduces the high gas pressure in the cylinder to the outlet pressure from 0-2 bar which is required for the operation of torches, burners and furnaces for commercial and industrial applications.
(Single stage regulation with reinforced diaphragm) The body and cover of this regulator form a sealed unit after assembly in order to prevent any external interference which may affect the regulating mechanism. Regulator inlet with additional shut-off valve for extra safety. No tools are required to connect the regulator to the valve.
Online Special Offer:
- 20 mm to EN 15202, fig. G.52
- 21 mm to EN 15202, fig. G.53
- 22 mm to EN 15202, fig. G.54
- 3/8 BSP - LH
- W 21.8 x 1.814 - LH, to EN 16129, fig. G.4
- W 22 x 1/22 - LH, to EN 16129, fig. G.6
- Nozzle 8, for hose with 8 mm inner dia., to EN 16129, fig. H.50
- Nozzle 10, for hose with 10 mm inner dia., to EN 16129, fig. H.51
- Other outlet connections available on request
- 0-2 Bar
- Blue Grey
- Other colors available on request
Materials and Standards
The SRG Adjustable High Pressure Compact Regulator is made of a zinc die casting (body and cover) and other corrosion-resistant and LPG-proof materials such as brass, stainless steel and acetal resin. The rubber materials used are developed and produced according to the requirements of EN 549 as well as in accordance with SRG’s own stringent specifications.
The regulators are manufactured in full compliance with EN 16129 (EN 12864). SRG’s quality-control system carries an ISO 9001 certificate and is continually assessed by the Notified Body.
Rated for inlet pressure of between 2,5 and 16 bar the regulator has a capacity of 8,0 kg gas/hr.
Connection lever and on/off tap interlocked to ensure easy and safe handling:
- Connection is simple, by just pressing down
- Cannot be unintentionally disconnected.
- Switching on is possible only when the regulator is connected properly with the cylinder valve
The delivery pressure can be adjusted between 0 and 2 bar by turning the control knob anti-clockwise
for increasing the pressure, respectively clockwise for reducing the pressure.
The SRG Adjustable High Pressure Compact Regulator comes packed separately in a folding box. The folding boxes are packed in cardboard boxes.