Low Pressure Compact Regulator Type 541
The SRG Compact Regulator in connection with Compact Cylinder Valve reduces the high gas pressure in the cylinder to a low service pressure (Single stage regulation). The body and cover of this regulator form a sealed unit after assembly in order to prevent any external interference which may affect the regulating mechanism.
The regulator can be equipped with a flow limiter which cuts off the gas flow automatically at approx. 1500 l air/hr. (under normal cylinder pressure) in case of a ruptured gas tubing or the gas tubing is pulled off. After cut-off the gas escape is limited to maximum 35 l air/hr. Additionally the regulator can be supplied with a child-safe lock: the tap can be turned to ON position only if the red button in the tap is pressed simultaneously.
Regulator inlet with additional shut-off valve for extra safety. For the outlet connection there is also an angled nozzle available. (see pictures)
Online Special Offer:
- 20 mm to EN 15202, fig. G.52
- 21 mm to EN 15202, fig. G.53
- 22 mm to EN 15202, fig. G.54
- Nozzle 8, for hose with 8 mm inner dia., to EN 16129, fig. H.50
- Nozzle 10, for hose with 10 mm inner dia., to EN 16129, fig. H.51
- Other outlet connections available on request
- 28 mbar
- 30 mbar
- 37 mbar
- Other settings available on request
- Blue Grey
- Other colors available on request
Materials and Standards
The SRG Compact Regulator is made of a zinc die casting (body and cover) and other corrosion-resistant and LPG-proof materials such as brass, stainless steel and acetal resin.
The rubber materials used are developed and produced according to the requirements of EN 549 as well as in accordance with SRG’s own stringent specifications.
The regulators are manufactured in full compliance with EN 16129 (EN 12864). SRG’s quality-control system carries an ISO 9001 certificate and is continually assessed by the Notified Body.
Butane 0,3 to 7,5 bar @ 1,5 kg/h // Propane 1 to 16 bar @ 1,0 kg/h // LPG 0,3 to16 bar @ 1,3 kg/h
Connection lever and ON/OFF tap interlocked to ensure easy and safe handling:
- No tools are required to connect the regulator to the valve.
- Connection is simple, by just pressing down
Cannot be unintentionally disconnected.
- Switching ON is possible only when the regulator is connected properly with the cylinder valve
The SRG Compact Regulator comes packed separately in a folding box. The folding boxes are packed in cardboard boxes.